Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Believe It or Not

Really very interesting guy.....
One day (6th May 2007) in bus (Winner) I was having a journey from dhanmondi to Mohakhali. The person I am talking about is a beggar and the passengers of Winner Bus almost know him because he begged always in winner BUS. He is blind (Seriously Injured in his 2 eyes) and look like blind. As usual he was begging for money. At that time the bus conductor told him to leave the Bus because its not a local one. Then he told conductor “I know its not a local bus. Its winner bus.”. So everybody became attentive to listen what he told. Then the conductor said “this is not a winner BUS”. Then the beggar told again ” Its winner coaster. I know that.”. And he asked the driver “How is Mofiz (the previous conductor).” Then driver replied that he had left the job. Then the bus conductor asked him again “Do you know where are we now?” (The bus is already running). He told “Ya its Basundhara City (Near) Small fountain”. The passengers were laughed out continuously and many People gave him money. Then Driver told Him “everybody says that you are not a blind”. Then he replied “If they think then I am not and liked to be act. It depends on belief.” And then he left the BUS just telling “There are many BUS in Dhaka city. I wish someone will give this blind one of those buses.”

I don’t know whether he is really blind or not. But I like his words “If they think hen I am not and liked to act. It depends on belief.” and also he replied without any hesitation. Till now there are many people who like the person who speaks tactlessly

Do you think he is blind?

3 comments:

geteamon said...

yes.. it's a great quality in him that he speaks tactlessly even though he is a begger... looks like he has much strength.

and does it really matter if he is blind or not?? I think NO... Really its upto us what we like to think :)

Engr. Md. Elias Hossain said...

Answar is YES
That man was blind.
Blind man alway like to tell strictly anything & he did it


Md. Elias Hossain

Zubayer said...

Hello. I am Popel here. I also come from dhanmandi to gulshan 1 everyday. it is really disgusting getting a taxi/CNG everyday. Hope for safe journey