Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back Again

Hello every one I am back again after 1 year. :D...

This one year I was so busy with my Masters. I completed all subjects of M.S. Now Inshallah will starting my thesis as soon as possible. And also busy with my job. Last December I changed my job from software companies to MNC(multinational company). Now I am working in Syngenta Bangladesh Ltd. as Software Engineer in IS Dept. But too many work load. and also my thesis . So I had no time in my hand to continue this blog. But at last I synchronize everything and sattle in my job and also my study is going.

Now another news I got married in last 6th June 2008. So also busy with my family. My husband is a mechanical engineer working in Kaltimex Energy (Deutz Germany) as Assistant Manager. His name is Ehsanur Rahman Tanim.

Hope i will share my moments and news with you through this blog.

I hardly try to continue the blog. Pray for me plzzzzzzzz
My company address: 2/6, Lalmatia, Dhaka (Bangladesh Office)
http://www.syngenta.com/

No comments: